Before using signatures to set up Threshold IDs, an administrator must first assign signature files to individual users.
First, gather all needed signatures in a digital format and store them in an accessible folder. Then follow the steps here to assign them to users.
- Log in as System Administrator (‘sa’).
- Navigate to the Signature Assignment window (Mekorma Area Page > Setup > System > Signature Assignment).
- Click on the User Name for which you’d like to assign a signature.
- Use the lookup to find the correct signature file.
- If the file has already been imported into the system, simply choose the file to complete the assignment.
- To import a new signature file, click New from within the Mekorma Signature Files Lookup window. This will open the Signature Library, and you can then import the correct signature file.
- Return to the Signature Assignment window and associate the User Name with the newly imported signature.