The goal of our quickstart is to get you a small win as early as possible and then build on it. Clients purchase Mekorma Payment Hub for check printing and for overall AP automation. With check printing, you can get from 0 to live in 4 steps, shown here. For the full payment automation, the rest of the Configuration guide provides a step by step path to add security, signatures, the Action Board, Outsourcing or EFTs and further refinements. As you add each of these, you will get more out of your investment.
- Learn how to Navigate to Mekorma Windows.
Print Your First Check
To print your first check:
- Build a batch however you normally do in Dynamics GP
- Print the Batch. If you are configuring for:
- Payables, Process a Single Payment Batch.
- US Payroll, Print US Payroll Checks.
- Canadian Payroll, Print Canadian Payroll Checks
- Return to the next section Configuring Security.
This will get you to a live check printed on blank check stock with a MICR line. It will not be signed. Setting up security and signatures comes next.
Last modified: Jul 13, 2021
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.