When using Mekorma Enhanced ePayments for send your payments to a service provider, there may be times when you want to override the system to process certain payments locally.
The following topics explain the configuration settings for making exceptions:
- Add Checkbooks for Payment Outsourcing explains how the company and checkbooks get set up initially for outsourcing.
- Vendor Enrollment explains how vendors get enrolled in outsourcing initially and ongoing.
- Local Printing Options explains how you can make exceptions on a vendor or payment level or turn off a company or a checkbook
In addition, some payments are always processed locally:
- If you use Transaction Check printing (from the Payables Transaction Entry window), which is also called “Check on the fly,” these checks will print locally. This must be done at the point of invoice entry and before it is posted.
- If you create an EFT or Credit Card batch in Dynamics GP Payables, those batches will be processed locally.