In order to print checks using Mekorma on the Dynamics GP Web Client, there are a few browser settings that will make the process run more smoothly.
Settings for .mcp (Mekorma Check Print) Downloads
- Open Google Chrome and type in the following URL: chrome://settings.
- Scroll and open Advanced.
- Scroll to Downloads. Choose the folder location path where the encrypted Mekorma Check Print file (.mcp) will be written at print time.
To prevent further browser dialogs when using Chrome
- Print a Mekorma test check in Web Client. You will see an .mcp file type in the lower left of the browser.
- Click the down-arrow and mark Always open files of this type. When printing a test check for the first time, you will additionally need to click on the .mcp file to manually launch the Mekorma MICR Print Client.
Need more help with this?
We value your input. Let us know which features you want to see in our products.