In rare cases, a payment made by virtual credit card may be unresponsive or “stuck” in the provider’s portal. In that instance, a GP user assigned with the Mekorma MEEP Admin security role can change the status of that virtual card payment within Dynamics GP.
Please note: this action does not handle any adjustments that need to be made from an accounting perspective.
- Open the Enhanced ePayment Payments window (Mekorma Area page > Routines > Payables > Enhanced ePayment Payments).
- Select the virtual card payment you want to change. Set the Payment Method filter to Vcard to display only those payments.
- Use the New Status drop-down to select the appropriate status:
- Issued: This means the card has been issued by the virtual card company and sent to the vendor, but the vendor has not yet “swiped” it.
- Used: A used card signifies that the vendor has received and “swiped” the card, but not for the fully issued amount.
- Drained: means the virtual card has been used by the vendor for its fully issued amount, or the vendor has used a partial amount and the remainder has been written off.
- Voided indicates a card that has been voided and is no longer active.
- Confirm your choice and the new status will appear in the Status column.
Need more help with this?
We value your input. Let us know which features you want to see in our products.