In Task-Based security, before using signatures to set up Threshold IDs, an administrator must first assign signature files to individual users. Be sure that all needed signatures are in a digital format and stored in an accessible folder.
- Log in as ‘sa.’
- Navigate to the Signature Assignment window.
- Click on the User Name for which you’d like to assign a signature.
- Use the lookup to find the correct signature file.
- If the file has already been imported into the system, simply choose the file to complete the assignment.
- To import a new signature file, click ‘New’ from within the Mekorma Signature Files Lookup window. This will open the Signature Library, and you can then import the correct signature file.
- Return to the Signature Assignment window and associate the User Name with the newly imported signature.
Need more help with this?
We value your input. Let us know which features you want to see in our products.