You are ready to print US Payroll checks after the following steps have been completed:
- Create a US payroll batch using the standard Microsoft Dynamics GP procedures.
- Build and calculate your checks.
- Open the Print Mekorma MICR US Payroll Checks window.
- Verify that the title of the window includes the words Mekorma MICR. If not, abort the procedure and set up security to the Alternate Mekorma MICR Print Payables Checks window.
- For Direct Deposit, select the Calculate Employee Deposits option for the Process field.
- Click Process to process the Direct Deposits. After calculating the Direct Deposits or if you are not running Direct Deposits, from the Print Mekorma MICR US Payroll Checks screen, select a sort order using the Sort Checks By drop-down list.
- If desired, change the Starting Check Number and Check Date. To change the Starting Check Number, the Override Check Number option on the Checkbook Maintenance screen must be selected.
- Verify the Print field is set to Checks and click Print.
- Click Print to proceed. After entering any required User IDs and/or Passwords, you see the Mekorma MICR Check Printing screen.
- Define your print settings and click Print when you are ready to print checks.
Need more help with this?
We value your input. Let us know which features you want to see in our products.