It is possible to configure your settings so that signature logic only (no approval process necessary) is applied to your check printing. This includes the ability to print blank lines for hand written signatures.
- Make sure all necessary signature files have been imported to the Signature Library, and that signatures have been assigned to the appropriate User IDs.
- Choose Task-Based Security in the Security Setup window.
- Open the Threshold ID Maintenance window and create a new Threshold ID:
- Check the box next to Enable Signatures Only for this threshold.
- Use the look-up to add the desired User signature in the Default User Signature 1 field.
- If you want two signatures to print, perform the same action in the Default User Signature 2 field.
- Assign the Threshold ID to the checkbook to which you would like to apply these signatures.
Last modified: Dec 12, 2019
Thanks for your feedback.