If an Approver or Authorizer needs to delegate another GP user to take over their duties for a period of time, they can do so in the Mekorma User Preferences window. The delegate must be assigned equivalent security roles and tasks by an administrator.
- Login and navigate to the Mekorma User Preferences window (any GP User can do this).
- Open the Mekorma User Preferences window.
- Check the box Enable Out-of-Office Re-Route of Approval.
- Choose the date range for which you would like the Delegate to approve or authorize on your behalf.
- Use the look-up to select the desired Delegate. All GP users will be listed, but you must choose a User with equivalent or more extensive approval privileges. If the Delegate does not have the appropriate permissions, they will not be able to access the Mekorma Approval or Batch Status List and will therefore be unable to approve or authorize transactions.
- Click OK on the GP User Preferences window and the delegation will go into effect.