Mekorma Enhanced Electronic Payments (MEEP) requires that all potential customers complete the vendor qualification process. This process will generate the necessary data needed to review eligibility, including the annual AP spend of each company being considered.
If you want to know more about transitioning your vendors to accept electronic payments, the first step is to schedule a meeting with Mekorma Sales.
There are two recommended methods for completing the vendor qualification process, outlined in the videos below.
For current Mekorma customers on Build x75 or later:
The qualification process will generate an Excel spreadsheet that displays annual AP spend information for all included companies. This spreadsheet must be submitted to Mekorma for review.
- Install Mekorma Build x76 or later.
- Navigate to the ‘Mekorma Enhanced ePayment Qualification’ window.
- It is possible to exclude specific vendors from the process. To do so, right-click on the company(ies) you will be submitting and choose Exclude Vendors to open the ‘Enhanced ePayment Qualification Exclusion’ window. Check the box next to each vendor you want to exclude. Press OK to save.
- Double-click on a company to open the ‘Enhanced ePayment Company Data’ window. Enter a Subdomain Name and Administrator email address. Click Save.
- Once you have entered this data for each company you will be submitting for review, check the box to the left of each company and click Process. Please note – if the Email to: checkbox has been selected, the Excel spreadsheet generated when you click Process will automatically be emailed to Mekorma. If it has been deselected, you will have to manually email the generated file(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once the vendor file has been received and reviewed for qualification, a meeting will be setup with the appropriate contact person to discuss our findings and whether or not your company has qualified for the program.
If you do not have Mekorma installed or would prefer to use a SQL query:
If you have not yet upgraded to Mekorma Build x75 or later, you will need to gather data from your SQL server and generate the necessary information within a spreadsheet template, provided to you by Mekorma Sales. Full instructions can be found on the first worksheet of the spreadsheet.
Once the fields are populated, the spreadsheet must be emailed to email@example.com.
Sales will then be able to determine if your company is a good candidate for Mekorma Enhanced Electronic Payments.