When processing virtual card payments with the pre-funded model, batches are sent to the ePayment service and you are then required to provide funds to the virtual card company for all cards being issued.
How to pre-fund your virtual card payments
- After an ePayment batch has been processed, the ePayment service sends a response to the Enhanced ePayment Integration Batch Status window.
- If the batch was processed successfully and contains pre-funded virtual card payments, an ACH file that includes the sum total of all virtual cards payments within that batch will be accessible, by clicking on the Integration Files hyperlink.
- This opens the Enhanced ePayment Integration Files window. Click the ACH File Name hyperlink.
- Retrieve this file and send it to your bank. Your bank will then transfer the funds to the virtual card vendor, to cover the sum total of all virtual card payments contained within the batch.
- When the virtual card vendor receives the funds, the cards are considered fully funded and your vendors will then receive payment via email.
Need more help with this?
We value your input. Let us know which features you want to see in our products.