To print Mekorma checks out of the Dynamics GP Web Client, it is necessary to install the Mekorma Print Client (MICRPrintClient.exe) on each workstation intended for Mekorma check printing from a Web Client session. There are two methods for accomplishing this:
Install from the GP root folder
- Open the Dynamics GP desktop root folder where you have installed Mekorma.
- Go to the Mekorma MICR folder > Webclient folder to access the MICRPrintClient exe file.
- Copy this file and install it on your desktop or network as administrator.
Install from within Mekorma software
- Open the Mekorma Web Client Download and Installation window.
- Click on the link to download and install the MICRPrintClient.exe file.
Need more help with this?
We value your input. Let us know which features you want to see in our products.