The Vendor Class Security feature provides the flexibility to customize Mekorma’s security settings on a per Vendor Class basis. This feature is supported under Mekorma Legacy Security by Checkbook ID and User ID, as well as Task-Based secure approval workflow.
The rules configured for vendor security override the basic security model that you have setup.
- Vendor Classes are set up in Dynamics GP.
- Mekorma task-based security has been configured.
- You have set up one or more Threshold IDs that define the workflow(s) to be applied to each vendor class. Please remember that the Threshold ID must be assigned to a checkbook in order to take effect.
- Open the Mekorma Vendor Class Security Setup window. Each of your existing vendor classes will be displayed.
- Click to the right of a vendor class to which you want to apply security rules, in the column marked Threshold ID.
- Click the look-up next to Threshold ID to open the Threshold ID look-up window. Choose the Threshold ID that defines the correct security rules.
- Click OK to close the window.
Last modified: Jun 17, 2020
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.