If you have qualified to use Mekorma Enhanced Electronic Payments, your Dynamics GP system will need to be configured with the assistance of your Project Manager. For more information on Enhanced Electronic Payments and how to qualify, please email Mekorma Sales.
Watch the video below for a brief overview of the steps you will be guided through for optimal electronic payments processing:
After having upgraded to Mekorma Build x78 or later, and installing the MEEP Utility file, your Project Manager will continue the ePayment set up in the following way:
Run the Configuration Wizard
To activate an approved company for ePayment processing, the Enhanced ePayment configuration wizard must be run. The wizard will import the company’s sub-domain name, encryption key, Checkbook ID, Bank Account ID and the administrator’s email address from the Mekorma web service. The wizard will guide you through the rest of the required configuration:
- Choose whether you would like the ePayment service to print your vendor’s checks (off-site), or print them locally (on-premise).
- Create a MEEP Vendor ID account that represents the credit card company that issues the virtual credit cards (this field will default to MEEP Vendor by default). If the vendor does not exist, it will be automatically created. If you select an existing vendor, check the box labeled Exists.
- Associate the MEEP Vendor with an Accounts Payable GL account by using the look-up. This field is only available when creating a new vendor.
- Choose the Card Name to be used for ePayments. This field will default to MEEP Card. If the card does not exist in GP, it will be automatically created. Or choose an existing credit card using the look-up, and mark the box labeled Exists.
- Select an Integration Base folder. This folder will store all files sent and received between your company and the ePayment system. It will need to be accessible to all computers processing ePayments. Mekorma recommends a network folder for this reason. The system will automatically create the following subfolders within the base folder:
- OutVendors: This folder contains vendor files sent from Dynamics GP to the ePayment service.
- InVendors: This folder contains vendor update files received from the ePayment service.
- OutPayments: This folder contains payment files sent from Dynamics GP to the ePayment service.
- InPayments: This folder contains processed payment (response) files received from the ePayment service.
- AchFiles: This folder contains ACH files received from the ePayment service.
- Click Process to export the Vendor Master file so that all necessary vendor information is sent to the system for accurate payment processing. Vendors that have been excluded will NOT be sent to the ePayment service.
After the configuration wizard has been run successfully, ePayment settings can be managed from within the Enhanced ePayment Configuration window.