There are several items to consider, and information you must have on hand to ensure your Mekorma installation and implementation are successful:
For All Mekorma Users
- Gather bank account information
- From what companies and checkbooks will you be making payments?
- You will need the routing number and account information for each checkbook used to print MICR checks.
- What payment types will be made?
- Choose a security model
- Task-Based Security
- Legacy Security
For Mekorma Users Printing Checks In-House
- Printers and Supplies
- Do you have a printer that can do the job?
- Do you have the correct printer toner?
- Choose your check stock
- Pre-printed or blank?
- Blank check stock is recommended, and REQUIRED when using Multi-Batch Management to print checks.
- Check Formats
- Mekorma comes with a library of pre-configured check formats that are customizable from within the Mekorma MICR Configurator. What formats do you need?
- Gather images to include on your check
- Will you use a company logo?
- Do you need signature files for approvers or authorizers?
For Mekorma Users Transitioning to Electronic Payments
- Vendor Qualification
- Any user wishing to implement Enhanced Electronic Payments must first have a conversation with Mekorma Sales, then complete the vendor qualification process. This will allow Mekorma to determine whether your company is a good fit, by reviewing annual AP spend.
Need more help with this?
We value your input. Let us know which features you want to see in our products.