A Build ID allows you to save your payment voucher selection criteria so you don’t have to recreate it each time you build payment batches.
To save the build criteria, Multi-Batch Management uses a window based on Dynamics GP’s Build Payment Batch window. However, there are a few differences, as the selection criteria entered in the Build Maintenance window will be saved so it can be applied repeatedly to different checkbooks, across companies, over time.
- Open the Build Maintenance window.
- Type in the name and description (optional) of your new Build.
- Select build criteria using the drop-down menu. Multiple selections can be inserted:
- Vendor ID
- Vendor Name
- Class ID
- Payment Priority
- Voucher Number
- Document Number
- Payment Number
- Due Date / Discount Date Cutoff
- Document Currency
- Use the look-up to define the parameters of chosen criteria.
- Click Insert to add selected criteria.
- Save your Build ID. This set of criteria can now be added to a Process ID to automate the batch building process.