You are ready to print Canadian Payroll checks after the following steps have been completed:
- Create a Canadian payroll batch using the standard Microsoft Dynamics GP procedures.
- Build and calculate your checks.
- Open the Payroll Cheque Reports – Canada dialog box.
- Enter any required User IDs and /or passwords.
- On the Mekorma MICR Check Printing screen, confirm that the Check Printer is the printer you want to use. If not, select another printer from the drop-down list.
- Click the Print to print checks.
- Click OK to proceed. The Mekorma MICR Check Printing screen is displayed again with the Check Stub defaulting to the stub you entered in the Earnings Statement field on the Mekorma MICR Setup (Payroll – Canada) screen.
- Click Print to print Direct Deposits.
Last modified: Sep 04, 2019
Thanks for your feedback.