Mekorma Payment Hub uses alternate Microsoft Dynamics GP windows for printing payables transaction checks, payables batch checks and US payroll checks. Security must be granted to these alternate windows for each user printing checks.
Before setting up security roles and tasks, you must change the default security setting for the alternate windows from Microsoft Dynamics GP to Mekorma.
To grant security to alternate windows, complete the following steps:
- Log on to Microsoft Dynamics GP as a system administrator.
- Open the Alternate/Modified Forms and Reports window.
- Select an Alternate/Modified Forms and Reports ID and enter the following values in the fields:
- Product: Mekorma MICR
- Type: Windows
- In the Alternate /Modified Forms and Reports List, open the folders (by clicking the + sign) and verify that Mekorma MICR is selected.
- Repeat Step 3 for each user ID you wish to grant access to.
Last modified: Aug 05, 2019
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.