There are certain setting that need to be in place to ensure that Multi-Batch Management’s automated processes are not interrupted. Therefore, the following requirements must be met in order for MMM to perform as intended:
Configure Named Printers
Automating the printer selection will ensure that checks and EFT remittances can print without interrupting the process – set up Named Printers.
Define Paths for Reports/ Lists
Posting Reports and edit lists should be set up so they can be generated without interfering with Multi-Batch Managements automated processes.
- Open the Posting Setup window.
- Use the drop-down to set the Series as Purchasing.
- Use the drop-down to set the Origin as Computer Checks.
- For each report that you want to generate, assign it to a file and not to a query, monitor or to a printer by checking the box in the file column and unchecking the other boxes in the Send To column.
- You can assign a destination for each individual posting journal type as needed. Click on the Path field directly underneath a particular posting journal, then on the folder icon under Append/Replace.
- Choose the file where you would like this posting journal to be sent. The file path will display: