The video below will walk you through the necessary steps to get Mekorma functioning, so that you can assess your payment processes and ensure that you are ready to move on to production.
- Login as ‘sa’.
- Select the company that you want to use.
- Run the Table Maintenance procedure.
- Address security settings: navigate to the Security Setup window determine which security model is selected. You can turn off Mekorma security for testing purposes:
- If the Mekorma Legacy Security model is chosen, navigate to the Security Maintenance window and choose ‘None’ in the in the “Set Passwords By…” field.
- If Task-Based Security is selected, leave the default settings as is.
- Configure a checkbook use in the Checkbook Setup window.
- Open the Test Check Layout and Security window to test that checkbook’s printing.
Last modified: Aug 05, 2019
Thanks for your feedback.