The process for printing payables transaction checks with Mekorma follows the same steps as printing standard Dynamics GP payables transaction checks with one exception: The alternate Print Mekorma MICR Payables Transaction Checks window is used, rather than the standard Dynamics GP Print Payables Transaction Checks screen.
Dynamics GP security must be set to the Mekorma MICR alternate windows for each user printing payables transaction checks in the company.
To print a payables transaction check:
- Open the Transaction Entry window and enter the applicable information.
- To select the appropriate Checkbook ID, click the arrow to the right of the Check Amount field. This will open the standard GP Payables Check Entry window.
- Choose the correct checkbook ID as needed and click Actions > OK to close.
- Back on the Payables Transaction Entry window, make certain all necessary transaction information has been entered and click Print Check at the bottom of the window.
- The Print Mekorma MICR Transaction Check window will open. Click Print.
- After entering any required User IDs and/or Passwords, the Mekorma MICR Check Printing screen is displayed.
- Click Print to print checks. If you want to print check copies, click the Use Copy Printer option to display the check copy fields (see Printing Check Copies for more information).
Need more help with this?
We value your input. Let us know which features you want to see in our products.