Users assigned to Approver or Authorizer security roles can set up email and text notifications for optimal workflow within the Mekorma Preferences window:
Set Up Email and Text Notifications
- Login and navigate to the Mekorma User Preferences window (any GP User can do this).
- Enter a valid email address in the E-mail Address field.
- Enter a valid text number in the Text Number field.
- The number must be in the following format: email@example.com. Please check with your mobile provider to verify the correct format for sending texts via email or computer. (ex. firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Select the type of notification needed
- Check the box Request Notification for Approval if you want to be notified that your approval or authorization has been requested.
- If you request the approvals or authorizations of others, check the box Notify me when others approve transactions to receive notifications that approvals/ authorizations have been completed.
Last modified: Sep 18, 2019
Thanks for your feedback.