Users assigned to Approver or Authorizer security roles can set up email and text notifications for optimal workflow within the Mekorma Preferences window:
Set Up Email and Text Notifications
- Login and navigate to the Mekorma User Preferences window (any GP User can do this).
- Enter a valid email address in the E-mail Address field.
- Enter a valid text number in the Text Number field.
- The number must be in the following format: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please check with your mobile provider to verify the correct format for sending texts via email or computer. (ex. email@example.com)
- Select the type of notification needed
- Check the box Request Notification for Approval if you want to be notified that your approval or authorization has been requested.
- Checking the box Notify me after others Approve/Authorize will ensure that if you are the second Approver for a threshold level, you will be notified after the first Approver has approved the transaction.
Need more help with this?
We value your input. Let us know which features you want to see in our products.